View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 06:16 PM   #6
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
However, if you try to view (download) an email for the first time when you are out of range it won’t download until you are in range again.
I agree with deficitism that this is a step back, albeit a required one for this workaround to work.

With that said, I don't think its going to come to this. The USPTO expects possible final rulings at the end of January, with the final judgement on the injunction to be set for early February. If final rulings come down from the USPTO prior to the ruling on the injunction, then most likely it won't be awarded. If the judgement comes down just prior to the USPTO final rulings, then I think there will be an immediate appeal to the injunction, one that will be granted on the grounds of the USPTO impending decision. Judge Spencer should acknowledge the USPTO's decision to fasttrack their process and allow it to run its course. Otherwise, there's a lot of unneeded money being wasted.