View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 03:36 AM   #9
qeaou

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Smile Honest feedback...

Hi guys,
It's been interesting reading all the comments.
naturally since I visit the forum, i do care about the phone, the performance of my phone and other options available in the market...
Over the past 15 years I have transitioned a lot from phones to gsm phones, to 1800 dual band, to quad band, to 3g, and then from just the phones, to camera phones, to Bluetooth phones, to wifi phones, etc, etc...
I have tried NOKIA, Motorola, Iphone, Verizon, and of course Blackberry, you name it...
in Europe, Asia, US and Australia.
So the bottom line is (to repeat the previous threads) - it depends what you're top priority really is..
Blackberry - Great for connectivity, a real business machine, 10000 contacts no problem, complex in settings, but doesn't break down.
IPhone - pretty, pretty, 3G sucked, 3GS kicks ass, but still it is all about the MAC visual UI and experience (my wife has one).
NOKIA - other phone were good/bad/good - there is no firm commitment to either business phones, media, or personal, however N97 is a FLOP!!! (disaster)

I have used (over the past 5 years BB 7100, pearl, the 8800, bold, etc, also, i have used RAZR by motorola and other products)
Blackberry is by far the best product for business! No one comes close.
Iphone is trying to, but N97 is far behind,
it crashes, hangs up calls, cannot handle multitasking, is slow and cannot handle more contact than 1000 properly, it also does not work well with either outlook or exchange server.
That's what I think, honestly,
I switched from my Bold to N97 when my contract expired, and I was able to convince Vodafone to switch back to Blackberry.
I feel BAD for N97 users... honestly.
Offline   Reply With Quote