View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #10
MERK350Z
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9900
PIN: 294E926C
Carrier: T-MOBILE

I have to give it to apple The iPad is def a major step in the tablet industry , the funny thing is that a lot of pc makers could have made something like this but were to afraid and waited for someone to try it and they see it is doing well and they are going to do it . To all the people who hate the iPad. First of all you can not judge something after playing with it for an hour . I got mine to play with it and I was going to decide after a week if I am going to keep it or not. And I have to say this thing is a keeper . I also have the 3G on order once that one comes in I will be handing this one over to my parents

Pros:
1. The typing is amazing on it fast and smooth even faster then desktop
2. The screen is great who cares about highdef
3. The Internet works great no connection issues
4. Connected the iPad via MyWi and it works great on the iPhone 3G and 3GS
5. Most apps work great .
6. Sound is loud for music and video playback
7. Battery life is well over 10 hrs when you have the screen brightness at half
Cons:
1. Again some people did not like the idea of not being able to print
2. I am with two damn laptops that I most likely will never use lol time to hit eBay

On a serious note. If you are not hung up on the whole flash and printing thing this is a great device to do some serious amount of emails and web surfing and some word and excel editing . I am using documents to go and quick office they are both great . Hope this helps out if your thinking about getting one . I am typing this on my iPad lol