View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #15
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliBBB View Post
Would you mind explaining the different in email between BB and android? and why it might stink from your point of view.
I never used an android. and I actually hate my email on the BB on BIS, and how I can not access my personal folder or file and move emails, or even see my sent mail. if android handle this better than BB does it may be more appealing to me.
What do you mean by you have no access to your personal folder?....

The email on blackberry is handled as a secondary inbox, for lack of better wording....
You will see emails received by your personal account and you are able to read (unread), delete on handheld or also on mailbox, and move to folders inside of the BB......
This is great giving that the iphone only handles emails as if you where in your account web page so if you delete them on the phone, they will also be gone on your account....

Now if you want to take a look to your personalized folders you can still see them and manage them using the browser (or Opera for that matter)....

I dont really think that Android handles email better than BB.... and also me being a yahoo user, the integration with that service is awesome....
I dont really like gmail...

Good luck anyway
Offline   Reply With Quote