Old 09-18-2010, 01:17 AM   #34
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoel View Post
to dc/dc :

é Impressionante como um cara "tao" viajado como você nao seja capaz de entender piadas ironicas (i.e: Hummer etc.).

Btw: I'm French & 30 years old & you can keep traveling to reach 60 + mixing all continents. Also one advice when you go somewhere try to share your feelings, experiences, & opinions out of the US army environment & at least in one additional language.

Salam & eid mubarak.
¿Toda esta una broma? If you were trying to be funny, you failed.

Also, it is very important not to assume anything. It only serves to make an ass of you and me (though mostly you in this case). I'm not in the Army, and I never have been in any branch of the military. I'm in Afghanistan by choice with a private company, and if you saw me in the streets of any country in Europe, including France, you wouldn't even know I was American. I promise. Ich Mischung gut mein freund.

Anyway, none of this has anything to do with your original complaint, which I think we've thoroughly quashed. So, have you gotten your N8 yet? I'm curious to know how you like it. Sono una puttana di telefonós. I have an HTC Legend on the way to me and will probably get a Desire HD when it's available.

Tenha um bom dia!