View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #31
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

The key is to be completely honest with yourself about exactly how you use your device. I was seduced by all the features and multimedia capabilities of Android. And it's not the first time I've done this, leaving BlackBerry to try some new "wow-ee" operating system.

For me, it's become obvious that BlackBerrys work perfectly for me. I just don't use those multimedia features, and in the end I find myself trying to make whatever new device I'm using more like a BlackBerry. So I always come back.

I personally love the Droid. Great size and shape, nice keyboard. My Samsung Epic 4G was just a bit too big to throw in a pocket or handle comfortably. The 4" super AMOLED screen was gorgeous, but after the initial infatuation with it I realized it just didn't handle email like my BB. And that's what I'm all about. Email, messaging, PIM functions, and even voice calls. Trying something new is always a good thing. At the very least it makes you appreciate what you've got. And knowing what's available and what's going on in the communication world is a good thing.
Offline   Reply With Quote