View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 05:40 AM   #8
sedated
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8820
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregrad
off your topic here but I was curious what your prob with the palm is? I am just waiting for Nextel to get a palm with the direct connect then am gonna jump all over it. I havent heard much bad press on them so I was just curious.
sorry to change the subject.
Just to answer your question...I had a Treo 650. I got it at a great price because a good friend is a reseller. Anyways, I had a few issues with it. First off it definitely doesn't have a solid feel. The battery cover felt lose and it wasn't like that only on my phone. In general the Treo felt kinda cheap. Beyond that, it crashed or reset like crazy. I know a lot of folks say they are happy with their Treos and I am not going to argue with them. I just had a bad experience with mine. I have had no issues with my 8700. The thing has a solid feel and true push email is so freaking addicting. My productivity has gone through the roof. I am still in my evaluation phase but I am happy so far. I am still getting used to it and seeing what might work best. Anyways sorry to get really off topic.