Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #20
marianic
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default Re: Leaked OS 7.1.0.267 for 9900

ZombieBerry

The strange part is that before I intalled 7.1 it was around 190M and right after, down to 163M??... I checked the installed apps and there is nothing new installed that has been installed.

One thing that looks odd under the Application Management>Memory Now is that the Browser is using 58.7M and Messages is 29.4M ??.. I only have around 15 messges and I do not know why the browser is allocating so much memory??

Is this normal for the Browers app and Mail app to allocate so much memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
Same thing would apply to Application Storage as well. Options>Device>Application Management. Clicking on the Application Storage tab will give you a breakdown of what storage is being used by your OS(System), Apps, and Other (Which seems to be added information apps and the OS uses)

I have 19 apps installed and still have 182.5MB free. Have you scrolled down through App storage checking to see if you have any apps installed that you no longer use? I do believe that the amount you have is still more than enough to load all the apps you wanted. You shouldn't have any performance problems with the device.
Offline   Reply With Quote