Thread: superbowl
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
joginder
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Passp
Carrier: ATT
Default Re: superbowl

and i could support that rumour. Other day I was on chat with ATT rep and asked her if she has Passport and she said 'YEP WE are the only one carrying it' but she said, I dont qualify unless you make the past due balance paid in full.. i said all right process it. and then she said yes I see all the details and documentation in the backend ordering system but when she clicks on it to order it does not work..
i was wondering at that point that she def has something in the ghost system. i dont think she will just trick me into making the phone bill paid which was only past due by 3 days. -
hope Ma Bell brings it out soon , i can see a perfect case for ATT to sell some of these devices and plus ATT is another big enterprise/prosumer house so it makes sense for both to JV on this. Plus i can see that people are getting bored on the same 5 inch same style devices .. this is keep them attracted for next 6 or so months before they want a new curved/foldable/pull out/pull up design that looks cool in their hand