Old 11-14-2006, 10:03 AM   #21
djxedxd
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: bic,no ball point,wait its blue
Carrier: Verizon
Smile Ok So Check This Out Peeps

Please Login to Remove!

If at first you dont succeed calmly and rationaly .Call em back and ***** moan and scream at them.The way they work is you call them you get dispatched to a Rep.then while your talking to them there is a person or persons usaully the supervisor listening in on all the calls. And the last thing the reps want is to have the boss here someone unhappy on the other end so there gonna do whatever to make you shut up and be happy.My budies girl freind is a supervisor at a t-mo near me and she herself informed me of this.So if it dont work bein nice put some force in it .It will work!

Oh ya and did you know they listen to you when your pushing 1 for english and all that too. If ya hate pushing buttons start yelling in the phone and that supervisor that mods the calls will pick up and ask if they can help you providing there listening to that part at the time and not checkin on a Rep. And dont worry bout pissin any one off every help center has at least 20 workers and if you dont get any love from one hang up call back and you will get a totaly new tech that is once again calm and rational not flaming mad like the one you just hung up on lol. And they cant tell you just called 30 seconds ago. lol
Old 11-14-2006, 10:13 AM   #22
djxedxd

Model: 9530
PIN: bic,no ball point,wait its blue
Smile Ok So Check This Out Peeps

If at first you dont succeed calmly and rationaly .Call em back and ***** moan and scream at them.The way they work is you call them you get dispatched to a Rep.then while your talking to them there is a person or persons usaully the supervisor listening in on all the calls. And the last thing the reps want is to have the boss here someone unhappy on the other end so there gonna do whatever to make you shut up and be happy.My budies girl freind is a supervisor at a t-mo near me and she herself informed me of this.So if it dont work bein nice put some force in it .It will work!

Oh ya and did you know they listen to you when your pushing 1 for english and all that too. If ya hate pushing buttons start yelling in the phone and that supervisor that mods the calls will pick up and ask if they can help you providing there listening to that part at the time and not checkin on a Rep. And dont worry bout pissin any one off every help center has at least 20 workers and if you dont get any love from one hang up call back and you will get a totaly new tech that is once again calm and rational not flaming mad like the one you just hung up on lol. And they cant tell you just called 30 seconds ago. lol
Old 12-04-2006, 02:50 AM   #23
PaulQ

Model: 9550
Default Update: I Won?

I'm not positive but I think I won! T-Mobile never contacted me but I think they waived the charges on all the messages I was charged for.

Cool!

Faith in T-Mobile restored!

<><><><><><><><><><><><> Life after Pearl is Curved... then there's a STORM!
Old 12-16-2006, 09:31 PM   #24
lovemaster
No longer Registered.

Model: 8100

just my two cents ive never really had a prob with tmobile.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:14 PM   #25
Chinasaur

Model: Z30
Carrier: T-Mobile

I think this is a good object lesson for anyone.

Read. Read. Read. Show to someone else to Read. Get their opinion. Read more.

ASK T-Mobile CS ALL the questions you can think of prior to signing...like...

"Is Unlimited Text included with this plan?"

Reading Is Fundamental!™

Glad this was handled to your satisfaction.

So, did you sign up for a text plan?
Old 01-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #26
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Model: 8800
PIN: 240582A8
Carrier: tmobile

Heh you know unlimited data an unlimited text ar e different options right unlimited data an unlimited text are 2 different oiptions I learned that first time around. Also OZ instant messaging digs in to your text NOT your data

Grab yahoo ImOr bbim an google talk foir bb they dig into your unlimited data and save you money.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #27
PaulQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinasaur
I think this is a good object lesson for anyone.
Read. Read. Read. Show to someone else to Read. Get their opinion. Read more.

ASK T-Mobile CS ALL the questions you can think of prior to signing...like...

"Is Unlimited Text included with this plan?"
Reading Is Fundamental!™
Glad this was handled to your satisfaction.

So, did you sign up for a text plan?

Well, thing is, I did read and did ask if unlimited text was included. I was told unlimited text was included. This was part of my complaint to T-Mobile. It was a big mess caused by a poorly trained CSR at the store.

I am on the ENTERPRISE plan now which includes unlimited text. This is what I wanted from the start.

Unfortunately, I later learned that unlimited text and unlimited data on the enterprise plan does NOT include picture messaging (MMS). You can send whatever you want via email but photos by MMS are going to cost 25 cents each. So many loopholes!

It's all very tricky but I don't think T-Mobile is any more guilty than the others.

Old 01-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #28
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Porly train reps= misinformation I'd you go to a corprat or rrd party store

That one on mill an university is an authorized dealer pin me and get bbIM
Paul
Old 01-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #29
flash24
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9930
PIN: 3319688F

Thanks for the tip... I'll keep an eye out.

Proud to Serve USAF
Old 01-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #30
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Tmo will have to start doing it o cingular will do it first. An hav tmo playing gatchup
Old 01-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #31
PaulQ

Thanks Galvaton. You're right!

but...

It was a corporate store! (Scottsdale, on Camelback)

BTW - I have been to the one on Mill/University twice. One time was fine, the other was terrible. Rude.

I'm still cool with T-mo.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #32
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Hey it's nick named snobstalte fore a reason lol tempe I think ther just edgy from dealing with the street folk trying to geet a hand set for nothingh heck this on lady tried selling a treo to the store an tried trading in a handset from sprint.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:35 AM   #33
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

Hey it's nick named snobstalte fore a reason lol tempe I think ther just edgy from dealing with the street folk trying to geet a hand set for nothingh heck this on lady tried selling a treo to the store an tried trading in a handset from sprint.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:01 AM   #34
noeffectx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
PIN: 123456
Carrier: T-mobile

"I was told that nothing could be done about the charges because I had no proof."

Next time, when you add/edit your account on tmo, ask for the confirmation number. That confirmation number will be the proof and the double checking that the rep add or did something on your account, the way you want it.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/blackberry/
Old 02-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #35
bpritch
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700g

I noticed a few things while reading this and thought that people could use some info as to how to actually get things done with T-Mo.

"Well paulQ. It sounds to me lik the rep who set you up might have tried to fatten up her commision check at your expense."

TOTALLY false. Reps don't make commission. They're paid by the hour. So before you look for their ulterior motives, keep that in mind.

"And dont worry bout pissin any one off every help center has at least 20 workers and if you dont get any love from one hang up call back and you will get a totaly new tech that is once again calm and rational not flaming mad like the one you just hung up on lol. And they cant tell you just called 30 seconds ago. lol"

110% the WRONG thing to do. EVERY time your account is accessed, your account is noted by the rep you speak to. So, if you go off on them, they write in your account memos. These memos can affect whether or not you can or will be offered things. For instance, if you scream at them and treat them badly, don't expect too much. However, if you're calm, you're much more likely to get what you want.

So keeping all that in mind. When you're talking about rate plans, credits, whatever the case is: GET THE REP'S NAME. T-Mo WILL honor what the rep tells you.

Hopefully this will help in the future.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #36
Galvatron
No longer Registered.

The rep issue thogh if your @ a tmo month corperate stoe what you say about reps are true BUT if you go to a 3rd parthy dealer lik wireless4 you or the mobile soultion 2 B wirless, bullsey wireless.

Whai are all 3rd party or "tmo authorized dealers" its different those guys ar paid on commission.

But yeah the rest of ths speal your right on the money.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:08 PM   #37
bpritch
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700g

Yep, absolutely. That's why I'll only deal with T-Mo directly. They're a lot easier to deal with. I personally think it's better to go into a 3rd party seller to play around with the phone, see features, etc and then order online or over the phone directly with T-Mo.
Closed Thread