Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #41
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority

Please Login to Remove!

Personal account.... I have it on good authority that I probably was not in contact with actual T-Mo customer service but was with one of their outsourced centers...
Old 04-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #42
dietcoke
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: dCoke
Carrier: o2

I have a business rep two towns over. I got the 8120 today and my wife loves it. Sometimes it pays to have your own business. The quality of service can't be beat. I bet this is the same for all providers
Old 04-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #43
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Model: 5S
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
Ya... The munchkin is getting the Glimmer, the other munchkin on my account is getting a MotoRokr, and the 3rd line is a 8130....

I don't have a phone anymore and is why I cancelled the 4th number that was on my T-Mo account...
Lunk,
Are you trying to tell us that the want ads for female companionship finally worked? The second munchkin and third line sort of begs the question. Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #44
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Naw....

Back with GF... We are working things out slowly...

I busted a move and ordered me a MotoRazr 2 v9 for myself...

Now have 4 phones on Alltel... 2000 min plan, 20 my circle contacts, unlimited messaging (SMS / MMS / Photo / Video), nights and weekends starting at 7pm, and a unlimited data plan for the 8130 for $199 a month....

Not bad considering it's only about $10 more a month than T-Mo but I added an extra 1000 minutes....

Kris
Old 04-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #45
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Darn, I was rooting for you.

Has the new wheels helped?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #46
Phranc

Model: 8530

Quote:
Naw....

Back with GF... We are working things out slowly...

I busted a move and ordered me a MotoRazr 2 v9 for myself...

Now have 4 phones on Alltel... 2000 min plan, 20 my circle contacts, unlimited messaging (SMS / MMS / Photo / Video), nights and weekends starting at 7pm, and a unlimited data plan for the 8130 for $199 a month....

Not bad considering it's only about $10 more a month than T-Mo but I added an extra 1000 minutes....

Kris
There's no MMS on the Blackberry's with Alltel.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:15 PM   #47
wabbit
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Droid
PIN: PONG???
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phranc View Post
There's no MMS on the Blackberry's with Alltel.
thought alltel was working on that?

Alltel Hops On MMS Sharing Bandwagon (Phone Scoop)
Old 04-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #48
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Hey dudes, Lunkhead got a MotoRazr 2 v9 whatever that is. No BlackBerry for Lunkhead.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #49
Phranc

Model: 8530

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
thought alltel was working on that?

Alltel Hops On MMS Sharing Bandwagon (Phone Scoop)
If you will note the date, that was 2.5 years ago, in August of 05. As of this am, there is still no MMS with anyone, on Blackberry. There is MMS with their various other phones.

My wife's Razor, for example. She can send photos to anyone, except me. I can't send photos to anyone, unless I email them.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #50
Iamme
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A

I haven't had any problems with T-mobile.However, There was a kiosk called mobile solutions and I really wanted the sidekick ( had sprint) So he said he would cancel my account for free.WRONG!!!!!! I ended up paying a 200.00 cancellation fee and sprint didn't care nor did t-mobile.Never ever go to a untrusted t-mobile place.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #51
ezrunner
EPIC MOD

Model: ZED10
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile

Mobile solutions is famous for that kind of stuff.

I have seen them activate a 70 year old grandmother on service and set her up on a family plan but only give her one phone!!! she only needed one line. Took me 3 weeks to get it cleared up for her. i went down to their kiosk in the mall told the manager if I come across any more customers they did this to I would break his arm. I was so friggin pissed
Old 04-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #52
ScandaleX
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130
PIN: 319E7D44
Carrier: Sprint

Hello to All~

Its my understanding that you have to let the party know you are recording the call prior to the conversation instead of during. If they arent told beforehand, they are under no obligation to continue the call- hence the hangups you rec'd.

My other comment- I'm trying to understand what you're really mad about. You've already said that it was user error and I'm sure you realize that your length of time with a company doesnt obligate them to erase the mistake they didnt create. As I was reading this post I thought you were going to say that the mistake was on TMo end.

I've been with Sprint just shy of 10 years. I didnt stay for their customer service. Early on with them, I made a $800 mistake that I had to bite the bullet and pay for. Years later I encountered a problem and with all the credits they ended up giving me, they've long ago given me back the $800.

I'm lost why you would need a lawyer. Based on your own words, the only thing they did wrong is the customer service aspect of the whole situation- but in the end, they owed you nothing.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:12 AM   #53
joginder

Model: Passp
Carrier: ATT

Here is another story from ATT that i know someone:
Tom signed up for a 99.00 unlimited voice plan with ATT when they started GSM svc for the first time in Jan2000 (??). Cingular did not honor this plan when they bought ATT. Tom agued about the contract and svc agreement but no luck. Cingy downgraded the svc to 39.99 voice plan on the bill. But he checks online and it is still unlimited and he uses about 2400 mins/month but no extra charges what so ever. On top of that he gets a letter from ATT every 3 months that he is qualified for a new fone and he orders one every 3 months. ***NO COMPLAINTS HERE*** sometime systems works for your but not always. thought i would share.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #54
wabbit

Model: Droid
PIN: PONG???
Carrier: verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaleX View Post
Hello to All~

Its my understanding that you have to let the party know you are recording the call prior to the conversation instead of during. If they arent told beforehand, they are under no obligation to continue the call- hence the hangups you rec'd.

My other comment- I'm trying to understand what you're really mad about. You've already said that it was user error and I'm sure you realize that your length of time with a company doesnt obligate them to erase the mistake they didnt create. As I was reading this post I thought you were going to say that the mistake was on TMo end.

I've been with Sprint just shy of 10 years. I didnt stay for their customer service. Early on with them, I made a $800 mistake that I had to bite the bullet and pay for. Years later I encountered a problem and with all the credits they ended up giving me, they've long ago given me back the $800.

I'm lost why you would need a lawyer. Based on your own words, the only thing they did wrong is the customer service aspect of the whole situation- but in the end, they owed you nothing.
never had t-mobile but i think the mistake is that when t-mo setup the fav 5 they put the number wrong, its telco side not his.

i could be wrong but thats how i took this post. in which case since someone miss typed the last 4 digits caused the error.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #55
friendofbud666

Model: curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile
Default Your a fool!

You shouldn't have bought such a piece of phone. Tmo has a rule stating that if you tell them you are recording they will hang up. Also there is no reason why they couldn't credit back the mistake. You are just trying to get free minutes. If they don't show that number on the previous month, then of course they will charge you. All day long people like you try to bully reps into getting something for free, take your lawyer and jump off a building. It's customers like you that make it horrible on the employees, imagine a million of you little weiners. My text message doesn't work, I can't live without it. Ok, sir how long has it been not working. An Hour...Wah! Oh why don't you turn your phone off back on, oh it works thanks for clogging the network. See your problem is you need a fisher price phone so the settings can't be toyed with. It's funny when a dumbass gets a phone and breaks it in a week, or has a flexpay plan that they can't figure out how to push a few simple buttons and it becomes the companys fault, get a life. BTW your lawyer would laugh at you, tmo has 30 million customers, they don't give a damn about you. One and done they want you off the phone in 700 secs or the reps get penalized, when a supervisor takes it over that call no longer gets graded throug tmobile. So next time be nice you might get what you want!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #56
makedonce

Model: 8900
PIN: 24AE6BA3
Carrier: T-mobile MK

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendofbud666 View Post
You shouldn't have bought such a piece of phone. Tmo has a rule stating that if you tell them you are recording they will hang up. Also there is no reason why they couldn't credit back the mistake. You are just trying to get free minutes. If they don't show that number on the previous month, then of course they will charge you. All day long people like you try to bully reps into getting something for free, take your lawyer and jump off a building. It's customers like you that make it horrible on the employees, imagine a million of you little weiners. My text message doesn't work, I can't live without it. Ok, sir how long has it been not working. An Hour...Wah! Oh why don't you turn your phone off back on, oh it works thanks for clogging the network. See your problem is you need a fisher price phone so the settings can't be toyed with. It's funny when a dumbass gets a phone and breaks it in a week, or has a flexpay plan that they can't figure out how to push a few simple buttons and it becomes the companys fault, get a life. BTW your lawyer would laugh at you, tmo has 30 million customers, they don't give a damn about you. One and done they want you off the phone in 700 secs or the reps get penalized, when a supervisor takes it over that call no longer gets graded throug tmobile. So next time be nice you might get what you want!
Dude, chill out...
first, don't call people names.. its not nice.
second, please read the whole thread. Sometimes people DO make honest mistakes and carries should give the benefit of the doubt.
As Lunk said himself, he's been with them for a long time
BB Support rule #1: When in doubt, pull it out..... (the battery)

http://www.twitter.com/petarnikoloski
Old 05-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #57
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Quote:
You must be a T-Mo rep... I can tell by the rude nature of your post.... Thanks for proving my point....

Kris
Old 05-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #58
ndub33
Stuck In The '70's Mod

Model: 9810
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
You must be a T-Mo rep... I can tell by the rude nature of your post.... Thanks for proving my point....

Kris
...probably not for long...
Old 05-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #59
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:

Kris
really? I would have said disgruntled sprint employee
Old 05-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #60
ricpac
BBFAQ Sysop

Model: 9700
PIN: Alt+Shift+H
Carrier: GLOBE

Quote:
Not bad for a first post! Welcome to BBF!

Note to the rest. DNFTT.