Old 10-28-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
Chillin
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
PIN: 20817d2f
Carrier: Rogers
Default The Theme Zone presents Torch 9800: OS6 - Perfected

Please Login to Remove!

If you are like me you find the OS6 default theme far too busy, cluttered and just simply not user friendly. So I decided to fix it.

OS6 - Perfected is what I feel the default OS6 theme should have been.

I started with the oversized banner. First I thinned it down to a more reasonable size, next I rearranged the items and added a percentage meter to the battery. Next I added 3 separate links for Options, Clock and Connnections instead of having them lumped all together like it was. I kept profiles the same, but made hitting the notification area go straight to messages rather than opening a dropdown that you need to click a second time to open your messages. I kept the usefull Universal Search icon (Note: This a true OS6 Universal Search icon, not the old legacy search icon that all other themes are using).

Next I did away with the annoying tabs and replaced them with one dock showing your top 5 applications. I then added the ability to easily hide and unhide that dock to keep your homescreen uncluttered and your wallpaper visible (Simply click or touch the down arrow above the icons to hide the dock, and click or touch the up arrow at the bottom of the screen to unhide it).

Download Link (OTA): OS6 - Perfected **If you like this theme and want to show your appreciation for all the hard work I put into it, Please consider making a donation. I would Really appreciate it and Any amount helps a lot. Thanks**

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
http://thethemezone.blogspot.com
Closed Thread