Old 01-03-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
ashley_bc
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Switching Rogers SIM to Tmobile SIM

Please Login to Remove!

If I have a Rogers account in Canada and wants to use my Tmobile SIM when I go to the US, does that interrupt my emails? (BIS) Do I have to set them up again as new registration?

Right now I set up all my emails through Rogers Blackberry website. But when I cross the border, I don't want to lose the email. I want to use the same email accounts using Tmobile. So, will there is interruption or will I be able to use my email accounts like its Rogers also?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
TroyDBrown
No longer Registered.

Model: 9530
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.

You will need to have them registered with both companies and have a BlackBerry Data plan with both companies.

The only issue is I don't know if RIM will allow that because the PIN would have to be assigned to two carriers.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #3
Sith_Apprentice
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

you would be unable to normally have two different numbers registered to the same PIN. I do not think RIM will allow this. However you could change device or delete your BIS account on Rogers when you travel, and just use that PIN and re-add the integrated accounts on tmobile. and then switch the process around to go back when you go back to Rogers. the long way yes, but it will work
Closed Thread