BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
hoti0101

Model: 8120
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Email troubles - no new emails...

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is a easy question but I am still a noob. I recently purchased my Pearl and was initially set up on the T-Mobile email plan. Yesterday I added the unlimited data plan, but since doing so I haven't been received any new emails.

I was using the default email application that came preloaded, and was connecting to my gmail account. The service was working great for a few days, then it just stopped working. I have 13+ megs free on my Blackberry plus a SD-card, so I am fairly confident it isn't a memory issue. Oh yeah, and I have tried to remove the battery to reset the device with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
Old 06-08-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
Thatzmister2u
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoti0101 View Post
Hi everyone, I apologize if this is a easy question but I am still a noob. I recently purchased my Pearl and was initially set up on the T-Mobile email plan. Yesterday I added the unlimited data plan, but since doing so I haven't been received any new emails.

I was using the default email application that came preloaded, and was connecting to my gmail account. The service was working great for a few days, then it just stopped working. I have 13+ megs free on my Blackberry plus a SD-card, so I am fairly confident it isn't a memory issue. Oh yeah, and I have tried to remove the battery to reset the device with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
Tim,

Start here. If all of these steps do not resolve then you will need to call the carrier. They probably screwed something up with your BB Data Plan when you added unlimited but something doesn't sound right with that. With any BB Data Plan you get unlimited data.

Good Luck!

E-

www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Closed Thread